Personal Information Collected
Personal Information is information about you, the user. TONUS AUSTRALIS (TA) has the right to collect personal information about you such as your Name, Address, Contact Number & Details or any previous dealings or workings with the TA.
How this information is collected
The previously listed information may be gathered by means of:
• Ticket purchases
• Subscription Services (renewal or new signup)
• Making donations
• Phone calls
• Or information provided by third party agencies affiliated with the TA.
• Interactions on our websites & apps
Accuracy of Stored Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that information is up to date and complete. If you would like to update this information yourself, please directly contact the TA either via email at email@example.com
Purposes for the Handling and Disclosure of Collected Information
Except as specified in this policy, TA will not sell, share or ‘rent out’ any of your personal information.
Information may be used for but is not limited to:
• Future interactions
• Carrying out of transactions
• Assessing for the eligibility of programs run by the TA
• The seeking of donations or sponsorship for the TA
• Any purpose that requires your information for a legal use
• Any purpose in which you have consented the use of your information
Sharing and disclosure of information may include but is not limited to:
• Persons acting on your behalf
• Collaborators and venues, for example in case of a co-presentation
• Enforcement authorities and government agencies
• Service providers, including mailing houses and IT providers
• Professional advisors including legal, financial and auditors
Security of Information
Because of the nature of digital services, in the course of our business it is necessary to disclose details to service providers with facilities outside Australia and to store information on servers outside Australia.
Our local server is accessed with industry standard levels of security.
Our database server is located in the United States of America and is accessed over a secure connection with industry standard levels of security. Our database provider is one of the most reputable CRM providers in the world and operates with appropriate levels of data security.
Our email server operates with primary servers in the United States of America and elsewhere. It is one of the largest providers of email in the world and operates with appropriate levels of data security.
When storing customer information overseas or locally, AHE has protocols to ensure that, where possible, customer information is not stored insecurely. Where information is delivered to AHE insecurely, we cannot guarantee that your information will be secure.
Questions, opting out and contact
If you have any queries, wish to update your contact details, or wish to opt out of mail and email communications, please contact TA:
37 Maranta Street
Other websites & apps
TA is not responsible for any problem, accident or introduction of foreign software, malware or viruses onto your or mobile device in the event of any of these events occurring through the link of another website & app.
*Current January 2023